Friday 5 April 2013

Introduction - About me!

Hello, 
My name is Bekka!

I thought i should start by introducing myself and writing a little bit about me.
So, I am currently 16 and will be starting college in September. I did start last year but I quit after a few months, because I didn't really like it, so now I'm starting somewhere new and I'm going to do something that I enjoy. At college I will be studying media, I've always been interested in film and t.v and I think it would be amazing to be able to create something like that. 

Although I do love movies and such, I also have another passion which is a mix of make up and beauty and all that! I'm nowhere near professional or anything like that, but I spend hours in boots looking at make up, I love it! So, this blog will be a mixture of beauty and lifestyle. 

     The fountain just outside of our town center.

Oh, and should mention that I am English, I live in a little town in the midlands. I quite like living here but we don't have the best town center, it mainly consists of a few pound shops, a couple of games shops, a boots and quite a few charity shops. However, I'm quite the thrift shop enthusiast, so no complaints here! 
Anyway, I'll be writing some, hopefully more interesting, posts (this one was a bit waffley but they will get better, bare with me.) so I hope you enjoy.

Bekka xx

No comments:

Post a Comment