Monday 15 July 2013

Another Year Older

Hello!
Well, I turned 17 this weekend and decided that instead of writing a post about how I celebrated that I would write about the year and what changes i had gone through. 

So, this time last year, I had just left school and was planning to start college in September. I was planning to get my A Levels and then go to university, all though I wasn't sure what I wanted to study. However, in December I left college (ill talk about this more another time) and within a month I really started to panic about what I would do with my life. I went a bit crazy and it wasn't until about a month later that I decided not to worry so much, I later applied for a different college and a different course and concentrated more on enjoying my time rather than worrying about my future. 
During spring I decided to do some work experience to help me decide what I wanted to do and this was when I applied for my new college course. I went to my interview and got accepted to study media at an arts college which I am super excited about. 

This year I have gained a better idea of what I want to do and also gained more confidence in myself. I feel more comfortable in situations which last year would have stressed me out. This year has also seen my love of make up and beauty and fashion grow, this is mainly because of other blogs that I have discovered and is why I have started this blog. 

I am currently feeling happy and looking forward to things I have planned for the rest of the year, such as going on my fist holiday without my parents, with my sister. I start college in a couple of months and  I'm sure that's going to be a big change for me but I'm sure I will cope. This year has been full of hard decisions and hopefully this next year will be more fun and light hearted. 

Thanks for listening to me drone on about my life, my next post is going to be more beauty based and I'm planning it as we speak.
 Bye!

Bekka xx

No comments:

Post a Comment